Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Administration
Your estate plan
More than 49% of individuals and families have no form of estate plan. Estate planning can be as simple as creating a will that specifies who will inherit your property and nominating an executor who will manage your affairs after your death. Other important considerations are nominating a guardian for your minor children, and appointing an agent to manage your finances and health care decisions in the event that you become unable to manage these for yourself.
I have more than 25 years of legal experience in estate planning, probate, trust administration, and related litigation. I graduated from the Santa Clara University School of Law in 1990, and I’m a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration.
Whatever your estate planning, probate and trust administration needs . . . I can help.
Areas of Specialization
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trust
- Trust Administration
- Probate & Trust Litigation
- Real Estate
Certifications & Memberships
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Trust & Estate Section, State Bar of California